GEORGE SPINNING PAPER DOLL
large sized popsicle stick
cardstock or cardboard
medium sized brads
crayons, paint, etc.
1. Print out the George paper doll (click here for printable page). It's best to print George on cardstock or other sturdy paper. If you don't have cardstock, print on regular paper and then glue it onto firmer backing.
2. Cut George out along solid line.
3. Decorate and color in George.
4. Punch a hole in the middle of George (using a hole punch is best).
5. Stick a brad through the hole and then tape each end of the brad to the top of the popsicle stick.
Now you have a wonderful George doll that spins!